AFSC Term 2, 2019
2019 - Term 2, 2019
A1 Beginner 2
Your previous selection: A1 Beginner 2
Level "A1 Beginner 2" Objectives:
- Can understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at teh satisfaction of needs of a concrete type.
- Can introduce him/herself and others and can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has
- Can interact in a simple way providing the other person speks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Please take a placement test if you are unsure of your level or call Cécile on 0407070467.
A1 BEGINNERS 2 CLASS MTN CREEK
Product Code: MC-BEG2-T2 2019
|Session||2019 - Term 2, 2019|
|Pace||1.5 hours / week over 10 weeks|
A1 Beginner 2
23 Apr 2019 to 25 Jun 2019
This class is designed for students who started French last Term (with Verity)
In this course, you will continue learning about:
- Greetings, how to introduce oneself and French etiquette with essential differences between the French and English languages.
- Elementary French vocabulary, grammar and conversation used in restaurants, shops, hotels, banks, post offices, railway stations, airports, etc.
- Some geographical, cultural and historical aspects of France and French life.
The above using various media (online exercises, CDs, DVDs, books and handouts).
Size: 21cm diameter. (Recommended)
Each verb is presented in the following forms:
Infinitif, indicatif présent, passé composé, imparfait, futur simple, conditionnel présent.
Size: 21cm diameter.
Approx $205.20 USD